- As part of the Petrofac Group, a culturally diverse and international business, we are united by a common vision and values.Read more
- Established in 1993 as RNZ Integrated, our journey has evolved over the years from modest beginnings to where we are today, Petrofac-RNZ, a member of the Petrofac Group.Read more
- Our proven track record and expertise is in the international oil and gas sector, chemical and power industries.Read more
- Being able to offer a comprehensive feasibility study in the early development stages of a project offers our customers practical solutions for project optimisation.Read more
- Whether a large, complex engineering project or a more simple task, we offer a multi-discipline FEED capability which our customers can take forward into subsequent project execution.Read more
- Our detailed engineering team produce datasheets, procurement specifications, loop schematics, wiring and termination drawings, cable schedules and the whole myriad of related engineering processes.Read more
- Our engineers have extensive expertise in optimising existing facilities. This may be through re-engineering, debottlenecking and plant upgrades to correspond with future operations and maintenance strategies.Read more
- Our deep expertise in this area includes pipeline facility design, surge analysis, economics and facility optimisation and operations support.Read more
- Our deepwater engineering team has the capability to cover a wide spectrum of subsea hardware complexities and deepwater technologies.Read more
We are specialised in ,
- Conceptual Design
- Front End Engineering Design (FEED)
- Detailed Design
Our project management expertise foucuses on creativity and innovation and, supported by state of the art system and tools, we can offer a superior level of service.
Deepwater Engineering Services
Our deepwater engineering team has the capability to cover a wide spectrum of subsea hardware complexities and deepwater technologies.
FDP & Brownfield Engineering
We can offer a comprehensive Field Development Plan(FDP) study for both surface and sub-surface facilities of new field developments.